Hear how your mixes could benefit from mastering at Dan’s House Studio.
Send me a file, and I’ll return a 30 second snippet mastered – no charge.
Since 1997, I’ve mastered hundreds of projects, ranging from screaming hardcore to whispering acoustic alt/country – and everything in between. Let me show you what my individually tailored mastering process can do for your sound.
- Your mix will have more clarity, detail, punch, and cohesiveness.
- You’ll hear your mix at the appropriate volume level without clipping, pumping, or distortion.
- We can treat trouble spots by erasing clicks, taming harsh sibilance, damping background noise, and more.
What to send me…
- You’ll get the best results if you send a non-compressed format, like .wav or .aif, but for the preview, feel free to send whatever’s handy – mp3, m4a, wma, – whatever you’ve got.
- If you can, send me a file that has not been mastered already – it’s important for me to get music that hasn’t already gone through compression and/or limiting. If I get something that’s already squashed, there’s not a heck of a lot for me to work with! Do you have access to the original, unmastered version? If so, send me that!
If you like what you hear, then we can go ahead with the project, whether it’s just one song or a whole album’s worth.
If you’ve got any questions, please contact me, Dan McKinney,
or go ahead and upload your song for your free mastering preview.
Just write “free mastering preview” in the subject line when you send it – and make sure you send me your name and the name of the song along with the project.
Want to know more about exactly what my mastering process entails?
Check out my mastering faq.
The preview is free – the complete mastering service is not. My charge for mastering varies according to the number of songs you send me…
- single – $55
- 2-3 – $50/song
- 4-7 – $45/song
- 8-10 – $40/song
- 11 songs and up – $400.00/album
If you’ve got any questions, please contact me! Feel free to give me a call at 610-772-1213.